Hey guys, I meant to put this up when I released the video ‘Blind Girl does Her Own Makeup’ so it is long overdue and I apologise! Listed below are all of the products I used in the video and a description of their packaging. I figured that I had commented on the products themselves in the video so I didn’t write about them, but feel free to ask me in the YouTube comments or via any of my social networks if you want a further opinion on them. I will definitely do more videos about make-up soon, I have a lot planned for the summer and reviewing make-up is one of them! I have been procrastinating with my blog recently so I am planning to write more blog posts so watch this space!
Below is a list of products in order I used in the video, I hope you find this helpful!
1) L’Oreal Lumi Magique: It’s a white tube with a squirty top and a lid that clips on, it has a gold band where the lid meets the bottle.
2) Real Techniques (Samantha Chapman) Beauty Blender Sponge.
3) Samantha Chapman Blusher Brush and Powder Brush:
Blusher Brush has a metallic pink handle with a black base.
Powder brush has a metallic orange handle with a black base.
4) L’Oreal Infallible Foundation in the colour Porcelain: A clear cuboid bottle with a black squirty top and a translucent red cube lid that clicks on.
5) Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer: A thin cylindrical container with an orange screwable cylindrical lid.
6) Illamasqua Powder Foundation in Pure White (100): It is in the style of a compact mirror as when you open it, there is a square mirror on the top of the box and the powder is on the bottom. The outside of the packaging is a glossy black with the logo imprinted in the very centre of the top of the box. The box shape is personally my favourite as it feels good! It’s in the shape of a widened hourglass, which is perfect to hold! (a wide timer shape) ‘Stunningly flawless base that begs to be touched.’ I love love love this powder foundation as I am a real Illamasqua girl. It has such a heavy coverage so I don’t have to worry about covering my spots when I have this in my make-up routine which is perfect for me as I am blind! I never feel self-conscious when wearing this powder as I know it evens out my skin tone. Again this is pricey but when you can’t see to look in a mirror and don’t want to ask anyone it is perfect! I really recommend this colour if you are as pale as me too, as I find it hard to search for foundations that match my white complexion!
7) Naked Palette: A brown velvet covered box with the words NAKED Urban Decay written on the top in gold lettering. It has a magnetic clip, and you can just flip the palette open and inside contains a big rectangular mirror and then on the bottom is the shades of eye shadows and underneath the eye shadows there is a place where the brush is.
8) Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner Pencil In Nude and Black
9) Scandal Eyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara: A red chamfered oval bottle with a bevelled reptile skin pattern that you can feel (this is really useful it helps me to distinguish that it’s mascara in my makeup bag) and has a smooth red plastic screw lid.
10) L’Oreal Paris Super Liner: A very thin black felt tip pen – similar to the eyeliner pencils this product is very self-explanatory.
11) Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Lover: This is similar packaging wise to the powder foundation except that it has a see through lid.
12) Rimmel London Apocalips: An oval like tube with a gradient from the colour of the gloss at the bottom to black at the top. The lid has a jagged edge and is screwed on.
Blind Girl Does Her Own Make-up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7VVsaYh584
Feel free to contact me:
Email me! email@example.com